GungHo Online Entertainment has fallen Ninjala Developer Diaries # 19, revealing plenty of gameplay details for Season 8 and also revealing an upcoming animated series in January 2022. Ninjala Season 8 will run between December 2 and March 9 and will provide a bunch of new features to the Kids Free Team Brawler, including a new 4v4 Turf Match mode. Here’s a full breakdown of what to expect next season:
- Lawn match: A 4v4 Team Battle game mode that pits teams of players against each other to control different parts of the map. The team with the most territory at the end wins.
- WNA Visits: monthly online tournaments that will start with the Hattori Hanzo Cup December 25th. Players will only have six hours to compete for a top spot – the higher your rank, the more Jala you earn. All participants will receive 10 Gumball Machine Coins.
- New Items in the Shinobi Shop
- 2 rubber guns: Ninja carpet and Bird drill
- 4 Shinobi cards:
- Iron link: A very durable Gum Bind that prevents opponents from being swept away.
- Life recovery: Attack an opponent caught in an iron bond to restore life.
- Reduced recharge time: Defeat an opponent in an Iron Bind to restore Gum Shoot’s cooldown.
- Explosion: Defeat an opponent caught in an Iron Bond and you’ll surround yourself with explosive gum damage.
Ninjala will additionally receive a Cyber ââMonday 2021 campaign from November 17 to December 1, offering a free login bonus of 400 Jala, with 30% off Daily Avatar items or 50% off with a Ninjala Pass, and there will have exclusive outfits like “the Astronaut Outfit in the Shinobi Shop and the Fireman Outfit in the Gum Gacha.
Meanwhile, details of the Ninjala anime are scarce at the moment, but it will be more involved and dive deeper into the gaming world than the YouTube Cartoon Series. Fans of the show should have a lot to look forward to, and Burton, Berecca, and other characters will appear. Check out Dev Diary # 19 to hear the developers themselves discuss Ninjala Season 8 and the new anime.